Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Storyboard Artist
    I am working on my drawing from time to time! but what I was getting at was the new animation program that is in Arizona, Don will be going to train a few of the fellow members here !
    Sounds like you might be in luck because Don and Dave are working hard on an online program too. If you can't make it to Arizona, you won't be left out. There will be 3 paths to improving your skills, the seminar, online classes and in person classes.

Storyboard Artist
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhopkins View Post
    Sounds like you might be in luck because Don and Dave are working hard on an online program too. If you can't make it to Arizona, you won't be left out. There will be 3 paths to improving your skills, the seminar, online classes and in person classes.
    thankyou jeremey

Im looking forward to it!
    "what a terrible fate to just be a drawing!" - Walt Stanchfield

Moderator/Professional
    Hi Don,

I've been studying your final Jake design. I really like the hat because of all the fun business things we could do with it, like drawing nubmer 7. I noticed while looking at the drawings that when Jake isn't wearing the hat he appears to look younger and more youthful. When he has the hat he appears older and more distinguished because its a top hat. I've been trying to imagine him flying with the hat and without. Have you decided if he will have the hat or not?

What does everyone else think about the hat? With or without?

Animator
    I really like the hat too. I drew Jake's model sheet a few times, and felt inspired particularly by drawing 7 to start a clip using it as a prop in various ways with that picture as a starting point. Its in very early stages but I posted it to see what Don thought - he made some really positive noises about both my model sheet and the animation, which i was really amazed but happy to hear http://www.donbluthanimation.com/vid...?showvideo=494 [edit] updated with progress
    Last edited by samuelvictorjones; 09-16-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Pencil Sharpener
    It's your loss, even though I'm the only one that feels the hole in my life.
    Wow...it's wonderful project!! Never I want to see the movie '' happy prince''???