Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot .....yes...i have posted 2 times as i didn't get the answer(i thought, it was overlooked).....i am trying to get more members from Bangladesh as there are so many talented artists here and i don't want to miss the opportunity to learn from Mr.Bluth directly......i found it when i tried to open an account for them....

This is the second time i posted as this time i wanted to purchase the dvds and wanted to ship them in my locations. and faced the same problem here also.....

but, i purchased 3 dvds last night...and unfortunately it will ship to Canada as i did not find my country name in paypal also......

i am trying to help the site by bringing some fault in front to solve the problem so that more people would join here easily...i am trying to spread the news here in BANGLADESH that wonderful event is going on here always......Please, dont misunderstand me..

Kindly Regards,
    Arif
    Last edited by arif; 05-10-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Administrator
    Arif,
    Congratulations... Your country is now recognized as being part of the rest of the world by our credit card processor.

yahooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Thank you DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVV........

Pencil Sharpener
    Anyone in Europe that has not received mail yet?

In-betweener
    I have just watched both DVD's. I can only say that I learned more from them then any book I have read. It is so much easier to learn when you can see it for yourself. So thank you Don and Dave for such a wonderful tool.

I have a question about the scanning however which is not covered.

Are you using flipbook? Do you scan you drawings into the program? And this is the really important question I have. How do you scan such a long pan background into the system????? This is a question I hope someone can help me along with.

Or did you film the sequence on film the old fashion way, and move the camera one inch etc. slow in and slow out of the background.

If someone can help out with this question please do.

Also can you continue with the DVD's to the cleanup stage then to final colouring in the next edition.

P.S. BUY the DVD's NOW!!!! You will not be disappointed.

Thank again!!!!

Mike
    Last edited by macprofilms; 05-16-2010 at 03:30 PM.

someone uses Digicel flip book or someone uses `Monkey jam`.....i know that Beatrice uses Monkey jam for her animation..............you could use that..it is free.....

Regards,
    Arif

Hello Dave...........

Just wanted to say you that i have received my all 3 dvds today..........Hurrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!