Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Join

Pencil Sharpener

Can't Join

I am a member of the forum and have been wanting to join Don's club. I've been trying to join since last Friday. Actually, over the weekend I wasnt able to even log in to the forum. Now that I can log in to the forum, I cant upgrade and join the club. I've tried this on both a mac and pc. I need some help.

From what we've been told, the club will be discontinued temporarily. But I'll leave that to someone else to give you the details and fill you in on the matter.

Moderator/Professional
    Wolf is right. Don's Club is on a temporary hiatus. It will come back at some point. Please check the website for announcements.

Pencil Sharpener
    Is it still on hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Westin View Post
    Is it still on hold?
    yes. It is still on hold.

Pencil Sharpener
    Thanks Arif. That's good to know I've been trying to join the club again but couldn't pay. Do you know the reason why it's on hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Westin View Post
    Thanks Arif. That's good to know I've been trying to join the club again but couldn't pay. Do you know the reason why it's on hold?
    Don and Dave are pretty busy with their new theater and others work. We still don't know exactly what reason for it.They just discontinued and said
    the will come back soon. and i really hope that they would do that soon..

Administrator

Updates for Don Bluth Animation

I know a lot of you have been wondering what happened to the site... We are currently rebuilding a new site from scratch with a new look. We will integrate the forum into the new site so no content will be lost in that arena. Don's Club will be discontinued but we will be offering Master Classes and online work shops in the near future.
    We will also be editing some of the past seminars and workshops and offering them on DVD and as video tips on the website.
    Please be patient with us while we rebuild the site.

Storyboard Artist
    Yaaaaaay! Thanks for the update. Will be looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I know a lot of you have been wondering what happened to the site... We are currently rebuilding a new site from scratch with a new look. We will integrate the forum into the new site so no content will be lost in that arena. Don's Club will be discontinued but we will be offering Master Classes and online work shops in the near future.
    We will also be editing some of the past seminars and workshops and offering them on DVD and as video tips on the website.
    Please be patient with us while we rebuild the site.
    Thanks for the update, Dave. While it's a little heartbreaking about the permanent discontinuation of the seminars, I suppose the new site and more workshops is something to look forward to at least. Send Don all our regards. We miss him dearly.