Pencil Sharpener

The Next Workshop?

Will there be another Character Design workshop offered sometime in the near future? Near as in this summer?

Thanks, David

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by David C. View Post
    Will there be another Character Design workshop offered sometime in the near future? Near as in this summer?

Thanks, David
    The next workshop is going to be about animation. This starts in May...

Moderator/Professional
    David, the second best way to have Don work with you and your character designs is to show him your characters during the live seminar every Wednesday. He will critique them.

Animator
    Didn't know where else to post this, so it seemed like a good as place as any.

I had to drop the class (thanks for the refund, Dave) unfortunately, because circumstances here changed and don't allow me the time to work on things the way they need.

I was hoping to go to the master class in AZ again, but that will likely not happen because of the same reasons. We'll see.

Still though, just wanted to say sorry for dropping it, it was a really hard decision to make. Thanks for Dave and Don's time in setting it up, and best of luck to everyone involved.

Pencil Sharpener
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWelsh View Post
    David, the second best way to have Don work with you and your character designs is to show him your characters during the live seminar every Wednesday. He will critique them.

Cool...I'll check it out. Thanks.