Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Animator
    is it just me or have i lost a few of my pages on the gallery here?

Storyboard Artist
    Real great tribute with the star wars painting.The forums are in a state of flux i think your pages will return.mine have been disappearing and reappearing for a while now. Great work man How is the Comic coming along?In fact all my posts from 1 hour ago are gone?

Animator
    comics coming along nicely i was sick half of last week so im playing catch up completing pages 10 thru 12 now.and beefing up my portfolio for a convention next month that im guesting at.which my comic strip debut next month in the local paper here too.

Animator
    heres the latest pages of my comic strip ive completed--

PAGE 9 COLORS LETTERS

page 10

loststarr page 11 copy
    page 12 colors letters

Storyboard Artist
    Wow man this is so much crisper then fb. Really digging your comic and hey more then half way done.Take some time to chew some bubble gum then kick some ....

Storyboard Artist
    I'm blown away by the quality here!... this is arguably professional work! Love the framing of your panels, and the loose quality of your inking and dry-brushing; usually this type of approach falls short when the artist is an amateur... that is not the case here. It is obvious that you're at ease with the tools and you know what you're doing. I'm confident that with the right publisher you'll have no problem getting in the comic book industry.
    Keep us posted!

Animator
    thanks so much for the kind words,felice,my comicstrip starts running in a local paper next month that runs local cartoonist strips and more commercial known ones like popeye and james bond and judge dredd.and flash gordon.heres the first half.http://www.flickr.com/photos/7413962...73188949/show/

Cel painter
    Good job! You are a very good artist!